1. The Sentinel Platform is provided "as is" and "as available" with no warranties whatsoever. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable laws, we make no guarantee, representation or warranty:
- 1.1. Regarding the timeliness, reliability, accuracy, completeness, accessibility, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, operation or usefulness of any portion of the Sentinel Platform;
- 1.2. Regarding the availability or appropriateness of the Sentinel Platform;
- 1.3. That the Sentinel Platform or your use of the Sentinel Platform will not infringe the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- 1.4. That Sentinel Platform will be error-free, continuously available or uninterrupted in operation, or free of bugs or other harmful codes or components;
- 1.5. That Sentinel Platform will operate or function properly on your devices or operating systems;
- 1.6. That Sentinel Platform will not cause any damage to your devices or operating systems; or
- 1.7. That there will not be any unauthorised access and/or use of your Wallet and/or Private Key.
2. Your use of the Sentinel Platform is voluntary and at your sole risk. You are solely responsible for:
- 2.1. Your reliance on the Sentinel Platform and the information available through the Sentinel Platform;
- 2.2. Any liability, loss or damage that you may incur through use of the Sentinel Platform; and
- 12.3. All decisions or actions resulting from your use of the Sentinel Platform and its contents.
3. We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or costs:
- 3.1. That you may incur as a result of your using or relying on any data, conclusion, statement, opinion, representation or information on the Sentinel Platform;
- 3.2. That you may incur as a result of your dealing with a third party service provider or another user through the Sentinel Platform;;
- 3.3. Resulting from any delay in operation or transmission, communication failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunction of equipment or software;
- 3.4. Arising out of or in connection with any unauthorised access to your Wallet and/or Private Keys;
- 3.5. Arising out of the loss of your Private Keys;
- 3.6. In connection with User Contents; and/or
- 3.7. The conduct or the views of any person who accesses or uses Sentinel Platform.
4. We are not responsible for the underlying technologies that are used or supported on the Sentinel Platform. You agree to bear all risks associated with these technologies.
5. We, and our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, shall not be liable, in any circumstances or legal theories whatsoever, for any loss of data, business, profits or goodwill, loss of use, interruption of business, or for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any character, even if we are aware of the risk of such damages, that result in any way from your use of, access to or reliance on the Sentinel Platform. Our liability to you shall not, for any reason, exceed:
- 5.1. The amount paid by you to us in relation to your use or access to the Sentinel Platform in the one (1) year period preceding the incident giving rise to your claim against us; or
- 5.2. S$100 (Singapore Dollars one hundred only), whichever is lower.
This limitation applies to all causes of action in the aggregate including, without limitation, breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability, misrepresentations and other torts. In any jurisdiction in which these limitations of liability are restricted, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.