1. In the course of using the Sentinel Platform, a user may be submitting, uploading, transmitting and/or displaying data (including messages and images), information, materials, commentary, suggestions, feedback, media and/or any other content (“User Contents”) that may be accessible by other users.
3. You grant us the right to display, modify, re-format, use, publish and disseminate such User Contents as we deem fit.
4. You shall bear full responsibility for your User Contents. You affirm, represent, and/or warrant that you own or have the necessary rights, licenses, consents, and permissions to use and upload your User Content.
5. We are not responsible for any User Contents. In particular, we are not responsible if any User Contents contain remarks or ratings which you consider to be false, inaccurate, offensive, indecent, defamatory or objectionable in any other way.
6. You may contact us to request us to remove any User Contents as provided in Clause 13.2. This sets out our total responsibility and your full rights in relation to User Contents.