1. You will not, and will not permit any other party to:
- 1.1. Modify, adapt, improve, enhance, alter, translate or create derivative works of the Sentinel Platform;
- 1.2. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive the source code or structure of the Sentinel Platform, or decrypt our the Sentinel Platform;
- 1.3. Use or merge the Sentinel Platform, or any component or element thereof, with other software, databases or services not provided or authorised by the Sentinel Platform;
- 1.4. Publish, transmit, post, upload or maintain any defamatory, obscene, threatening, malicious or otherwise objectionable material, or any other material in violation of any statute, rule or regulation in any jurisdiction to which you are subject;
- 1.5. Publish, transmit, post, upload or maintain any content or material that is inaccurate or that violates or infringes the right of a third party, including, without limitation, contractual, moral, or privacy rights;
- 1.6. Create a database by systematically downloading and storing the contents of Sentinel Platform;
- 1.7. Interfere or attempt to interfere with services we provide on the Sentinel Platform ("denial of service attacks") including, but not limited to, "flooding" of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, attempts to "crash" us and taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the services provided by us or the associated infrastructure;
- 1.8. Circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, user authentication or security measures ("cracking") of any Internet or intranet site or any of the accounts of our any other person using the Sentinel Platform, including but not limited to, accessing data and/or information not intended for you, logging into an account you are not expressly authorised to access or in a manner which is not authorised by us;
- 1.9. Use any kind of program/script/command/application, or send messages of any kind, designed to, in any manner interfere with any user’s terminal session;
- 1.10. Upload files that are corrupted, contain viruses, bugs or any other similar software, code, component or programs which may damage the Sentinel Platform or cause interference to the services provided by us;
- 1.11. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine", “crawl” or in any way gather the Sentinel Platform or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Sentinel Platform without our express prior written consent;
- 1.12. Use the Sentinel Platform to send unsolicited commercial advertisements to any party in any situation in which commercial advertisements are unwelcome;
- 1.13. Violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your access or use of the Sentinel Platform;
- 1.14. Use the Sentinel Platform to engage in fraudulent, illegal or suspicious activities and/or transactions, including fraud, money laundering and financing terrorism;
- 1.15. Develop, distribute or sell any software or other functionality capable of launching, being launched from or otherwise integrated with the Sentinel Platform;
- 1.16. Remove, alter or obscure any copyright notice or any other proprietary notice that appears on or in the Sentinel Platform.
2. Vulnerabilities. We do not provide any guarantee against security breaches, nor do we make any warranty, guarantee, or representation that your use of our websites and applications is safe and protected from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other vulnerabilities. We also do not guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such data is entirely at your own risk.
3. Period of retention. We retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, and to satisfy our business and/or legal purposes, including data analytics, audit, accounting or reporting purposes. How long we keep your personal data depends on the nature of the data, e.g. we keep personal data for at least the duration of the limitation period for bringing claims if the personal data may be required to commence or defend legal proceedings. Some information may also be retained for longer, e.g. where we are required to do so by law. Typically, our data retention periods range from 7 to 15 years.
4. Anonymised data. In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we are entitled to retain and use such data without restriction.