1. The accessibility and operation of the Sentinel Platform relies on technologies outside our control.
2. We do not guarantee that the Sentinel Platform will be:
- 2.1. Error-free;
- 2.2. Continuously available or uninterrupted in operation;
- 2.3. Unhackable, uncompromisable and/or free of any data breach (inadvertently or intentionally through interference or interception by third parties); or
- 2.4. Free of bugs or other harmful codes and components not specifically mentioned herein.
3. We do not endorse, and are not associated with any third parties that may be mentioned on the Sentinel Platform, or products and services offered by such third parties.
4 We have no obligation to provide any maintenance, support or other services in relation to the Sentinel Platform, including providing any telephone assistance, documentation, error corrections, updates, upgrades, bug fixes, patches, and/or enhancements. However, if we do provide any updates, upgrade, bug fixes and/or patches, and/or enhancements in respect of the Sentinel Platform, you shall install them and keep your installation of the Sentinel Platform updated to the most recent release or version made available by us.
5. Your access to and/or use of the Sentinel Platform may also be interrupted, suspended or restricted when we provide any maintenance, support or other services in relation to the Sentinel Platform.