1. You may be required to apply and register for an account with us before you are entitled to access and/or use certain features of the Sentinel Platform.
2. In signing up for an account with us, you represent and warrant that:
- All registration information provided by you is true, accurate, current and complete to the best of your knowledge and belief;
- You will promptly update changes to your registration details; and
- You are of legal age and have the requisite mental and legal capacity in accordance with the applicable laws of Singapore to enter into these Terms and use the Sentinel Platform.
3. We reserve the right to reject your application for an account, suspend your use of or terminate your account.
4. When registering for an account, you may be required to provide various pieces of personal information (such as name, gender, identification numbers, etc.) to us in accordance with instructions given through the Sentinel Platform. You represent and warrant that all information that you provide to us is accurate, true and complete. We may, if required or in accordance with applicable laws, check and verify the information you have provided to us. You agree to cooperate and extend to us any assistance that we may require for such checks and verifications.
5. Notwithstanding any verification that we may conduct pursuant to Clause 2.4 above, such verification does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee or certification on our part that any registered user on the Sentinel Platform is safe, trustworthy and/or reliable.
6. Use of account
- 6.1. Agree to keep your account ID and password confidential and shall not allow other person to use the account; and
- 6.2. Shall notify us immediately if you have any reason to believe that the security of your account has been compromised.
7. You are solely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your account. We are entitled to treat all activities that occur under your account as having been conducted with your knowledge and authority. For the avoidance of doubt, in cases where you have allowed any other person to use your account or have negligently or otherwise made your password and/or account ID publicly available, you agree that you are fully responsible for:
- 7.1. The online conduct of such user;
- 7.2. Controlling the user’s access to and use of the Sentinel Platform; and
- 7.3. The consequences of any use or misuse.
8. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your account and its contents as necessary for purposes including but not limited to identifying or resolving technical problems or responding to complaints without prior notice to you.