1. We are committed to respecting your privacy and personal data. We collect, use, disclose and process your personal data where:
- You have given us consent;
- Necessary to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, e.g. responding to valid requests from public authorities;
- Necessary to support our legitimate business interests, provided that this does not override your interests or rights; and
- Necessary to perform a transaction you have entered into with us, or provide a service that you have requested or require from us.
2. Purposes. We collect, use, disclose and process your personal data for purposes connected or relevant to our business, or to manage your relationship with us, such as:
- Carrying out a transaction with you or on your behalf;
- Providing and maintaining our websites, applications and services;
- Authenticating, operating and maintaining your user accounts;
- Assisting you with your enquiries and feedback;
- Administrative purposes, e.g. accounting, risk management and record keeping, business research, data, planning and statistical analysis, and staff training;
- Monitoring the usage of our websites, applications and services;
- Security purposes, e.g. detecting, preventing and addressing security and technical issues related to our websites, applications and services;
- Conducting data analytics to enable us to improve our websites, applications and services;
- Managing and engaging third parties or data processors that provide services to us, e.g. IT services, data analytics, messaging marketing, and other professional services.
- Carrying out our legitimate business interests (listed below); and
- Other reasonable purposes related to the above.
3. Legitimate business interests. Our legitimate business interests include:
- Managing our business and relationship with you, and providing services to, our users and customers;
- Protecting our rights and interests and those of our users and customers;
- Preventing and investigating possible misuse of our websites, applications and services;
- Understanding and responding to inquiries and feedback;
- Understanding how our users use our websites, applications and services;
- Identifying what our users want and improving our websites, applications, services and offerings;
- Enforcing obligations owed to us, or protecting ourselves from legal liability; and
- Sharing data in connection with acquisitions and transfers of our business.
4. Marketing purposes. If you have provided us with your consent, we may use your personal data for the purposes of marketing our products, events and services and those of our strategic partners and business associates. e.g. by sending you marketing communications. In order for us to market products, events and services which are of specific interest and relevance to you, we may analyse and rely on your personal data provided to us, or data collected from your interactions with us.
5. Use permitted under applicable laws. We may also collect, use, disclose and process your personal data for other purposes, without your knowledge or consent, where this is required or permitted by law.
6. Contacting you. When using your personal data to contact you for the above purposes, we may contact you via e-mail, telephone or any other means. We will not contact you for marketing purposes unless with your consent, or we are exempted by applicable law from having to obtain consent. If you do not wish to receive any communication or information from us, or wish to restrict the manner by which we may contact or send you information, you may contact us.